Terms and Conditions
On this page you will find legal information relating to bookings and Terms and Conditions.
1. Booking Terms and Conditions
All hosted events are owned and managed by UTOPIA FESTIVALS LIMITED, 25a Mercia Drive, Willington, DE65 6DA.
All tickets purchased for our events are directed through Stripe payment system and you are entering into a purchase agreement with Stripe and UTOPIA FESTIVALS LIMITED.
When you book a ticket for an event or screening at our events you agree that the following conditions shall apply to your booking:
- The information on this Website is correct at the time of submission to the Website. It is your responsibility to ascertain whether an event or screening has been cancelled or rescheduled. We will make all reasonable attempts to promptly notify purchasers of any such cancellation or rescheduled event but make no guarantees in this respect.
- We reserve the right to ask for proof of status for concessionary tickets at any time.
- Only holders of tickets purchased from our website, will be admitted to an event or screening.
- You must not purchase tickets except for personal use and you represent and warrant that tickets are not purchased as part of any form of a for-profit business or commercial activity unless we have expressly authorised otherwise in writing.
- We reserve the right to make adjustments and alter programmes, special offers and incentive rates at any time without notice.
- You consent to the filming, photography and sound recording of your participation in any event, as a member of the audience. It is your responsibility to inform a member of staff at the event if you do not want to be filmed or photographed.
- Recording by you of any kind is strictly prohibited during the screening, without our prior written consent. It is a serious criminal offence to copy or attempt to copy any film or other copyright material, punishable on conviction with an unlimited fine and imprisonment of up to a maximum of ten years.
- It is your responsibility to check your tickets when you book as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
- It is your responsibility to check any age restrictions relevant to any events or screenings advertised by UTOPIA FESTIVALS LIMITED.
- Save in respect of liability which cannot be limited by law, our liability to you pursuant to these booking conditions is limited to the face value of the ticket purchased.
- All tickets purchased are non-refundable except in the event of UTOPIA FESTIVALS and the venue cancelling the event in it’s entirety.
- Smoking is not permitted in any area of the audience or venue gardens. Designated smoking areas will be provided at some venues.
- Dogs are not permitted at any events unless they are assistance dogs.
2. Online Ticket Booking
- Tickets for films and events are sold by UTOPIA FESTIVALS LIMITED and EVENTBRITE at the prices displayed for the relevant performance and the amount payable for them will be debited immediately from your credit or debit card. By requesting tickets through the Website you are placing a booking request for them on these Terms which are only accepted and binding on us once we have debited your card and sent you a confirmation booking reference which will be displayed on your screen and emailed to you.
- Once a booking is confirmed the ticket is non-refundable. Any issues should be raised with UTOPIA FESTIVALS LIMITED Customer Services, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tickets booked online will be delivered by Print at Home (free).
- Tickets purchased under a print at home agreement will be emailed to the email address provided at the time of sale and should be shown at the entrance to the event on a printed page or on a mobile phone, tablet or other device for scanning. Mobile signal is not guaranteed at any venue so tickets shown on a mobile device should be saved as a PDF or screenshot prior to arrival. Customers arriving without a valid copy of their ticket may be refused entry.
- Bookings made on the Website are encrypted for security. However, you acknowledge that the Internet is not entirely secure and whilst we will take reasonable steps to safeguard the security of any card information you impart, we shall not be liable for any damage you may suffer as a result of the loss of confidentiality of any such information.
- You acknowledge that the cancellation rights contained in the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (as amended) do not apply to the services we offer.
3. Refusal of Admission
- We reserve the right to refuse any ticket holder admission to (and/or eject such person from) an event or screening.
4. Cancellations and Refunds
- We regret that no refunds or transfers can be given under any circumstances, save where a ticketed event is cancelled by the venue.
- Where screenings are cancelled we will endeavour to exchange tickets for an alternative screening in the festival where possible.
- You acknowledge that the cancellation rights contained in the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (as amended) do not apply to the services we offer for advance sales of tickets.
5. Age Restrictions
- Entry to films and events is restricted by the classification given by the British Board of Film Classification or others. We are required to refuse admission to anyone who is below the minimum age required by the relevant classification.
- Anyone can be admitted to films classified as U or PG
- Children under 12 can be admitted to films classified as 12A but only if accompanied by an adult (i.e. someone over the age of 18).
- Nobody under the age of fifteen can be admitted to films classified as 15
- Nobody under the age of eighteen can be admitted to films classified as 18
- Children under 12 and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian (aged 15 or over) at all times.
- Children under the age of five will be admitted without charge. Free tickets must still be purchased for each child under five.
- We reserve the right to require you to prove your age with appropriate photographic ID if you are going ta 12A, 15, 18 film. If you are unable to prove your age you will be not be able to watch the film and will not be permitted entry to the event. We reserve the right task for such proof at any time you are at the event.
- If you buy a ticket for a film before we know its classification and you are not old enough to be admitted to the screening once the certificate is confirmed, we will issue you with a full refund.
These booking terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
7. Customer Services
Should you wish to contact us, please write, email or call Customer Services, UTOPIA FESTIVALS LIMITED, 25a Mercia Drive, Willington, DE65 6DA or 07464 610988 or email@example.com