Terms and Conditions
On this page you will find legal information relating to bookings and Terms and Conditions.
1. Terms and Conditions of Entry
All hosted events are owned and managed by UTOPIA FESTIVALS LIMITED, 25a Mercia Drive, Willington, DE65 6DA.
All tickets purchased for our events are directed through Stripe payment system and you are entering into a purchase agreement with Stripe and UTOPIA FESTIVALS LIMITED.
Tickets are issued by Utopia Festivals Ltd and are subject to the terms and conditions indicated below or displayed on the premises. Purchase and possession of a ticket signifies agreement to the following conditions:
1, Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the site owners, operators and management.
2. It is a licensing condition that every person entering the event site must have a valid ticket (or wristband if they are walk-ups).
3. Ticket holders are required to carefully check their tickets in advance of their visit; mistakes may not be rectified on the day.
4. Utopia Festivals Ltd reserves the right to refuse entry of the ticket holder to the event site. Customers found to be causing damage to the site, the site infrastructure, causing harm to any other person on site or in breach of these conditions may be excluded from the site and will be subject to prosecution.
5. Utopia Festivals Ltd / Kopak Security reserves the right to search all persons and personal property and refuse admission to, or eject from, the site any person who refuses to be searched by a security official.
6. No refunds other than cancellation of the event by Utopia Festivals Ltd.
7. No duplicate tickets or wristbands will be issued in the event of loss or damage.
8. No pass-outs will be issued.
9. No tickets may be used for re-selling, competitions, promotions or hospitality packages without the written consent of Utopia Festivals Ltd. Any ticket re-sold or transferred in such a manner will become voidable and the holder may be refused admission or ejected from the site.
10. Admission is at Ticket Holders own risk. The Licensee or Utopia Festivals Ltd shall not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained at this event including damage, theft or losses to property or motor vehicles.
11. Ticket holders give their express consent to the use of their actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, exhibition, advertising or exploitation of any film, video and/or audio recording of this event and/or any element thereof in any/all media throughout the world. This includes filming by the police or security which may be carried out for the security of customers.
12. Unauthorised photography or use of recording equipment is prohibited. No professional audio, audio visual or cinematographic devices shall be brought on to the site without prior written consent from Utopia Festivals Ltd.
13. Utopia Festivals Ltd reserves the right to make any change whatsoever to the act programme or billed attractions.
14. Neither the venue nor Utopia Festivals Ltd can accept responsibility for lost or stolen property.
15. No unaccompanied under 18s are allowed on site. Under 18s must be accompanied by a responsible adult aged over 18 years old who has purchased a valid ticket.
16. This festival takes place outdoors. Customers are advised to wear appropriate clothing and footwear and protection against all weather conditions.
17. Strobe lighting may be used during the festival.
18. With the exception of special assistance dogs, no animals are permitted onto the site.
19. Strictly no trading allowed on the Festival Site without the Festival’s consent.
20. No illegal substances may be brought in to the festival site – any substances found will be confiscated and may lead to prosecution.
21. WARNING – Prolonged exposure to loud noise may cause damage to your hearing.
22. Strictly NO glass bottles to be brought in to the festival site. Any glass found may be confiscated. No food or drink can be taken in to the festival site, all bags will be searched on entry and any food/drink will be confiscated by our security/festival staff.
23. The sale and consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited to persons under the age of 18 years. Utopia Festivals Ltd and its concessions employ the Challenge 21 scheme. If you are lucky enough to look under 21 you will be asked to prove that you are over 18 years old when you buy alcohol. The only acceptable forms of identification are either an ID card bearing the PASS hologram that is endorsed by the PASS scheme or failing this a valid passport or driving licence. For more information about the PASS scheme please visit http://www.pass-scheme.org.uk
24. Gas BBQ’s/Portable cooking equipment, unsecured Gas cylinders or open fires are NOT allowed on site.
25. Any item that is deemed unsuitable may be refused at our discretion. This includes fireworks, Generators, Glass Containers, smoke canisters, Chinese style lanterns, laser pens, any illegal or offensive items, offensive weapons or potential weapons or other similar articles. Any person in possession of such articles may be refused entry or ejected.
26. Any person found to be behaving in a manner deemed unsociable or potentially dangerous will be ejected from the festival site without refund.
27. Smoking is not permitted in enclosed public areas
28. Children are admitted on the basis that they are the responsibility of their accompanying adult, children must be directly supervised at all times.
29. Medical matters are dealt with by a third party organisation; which is a separate organisation to Utopia Festivals Ltd and Wolseley Bridge Music Festival. Utopia Festivals Ltd and Wolseley Bridge Music Festival are not therefore responsible for any problems arising.
30. The possession of a ticket shall constitute an acceptance by the holder of these conditions and imply an undertaking on the part of the holder to observe them. In the event of any breach of these conditions, Utopia Festivals Ltd reserves the right to cancel the ticket and retain any monies paid therefore.
31. Other than the provisions advertised or outlined by Utopia Festivals Ltd at the time of sale, customers are required to address any special needs by contacting Utopia Festivals Ltd in advance of their visit.
32. Please ensure any carriages home are booked well in advance of the event finish time as Utopia Festivals Ltd and any other organisation employed by the festival management will not be held responsible for any person(s) after the event closing time.
2. Online Ticket Booking
- Tickets for events are sold by UTOPIA FESTIVALS LIMITED at the prices displayed for the relevant performance and the amount payable for them will be debited immediately from your credit or debit card. By requesting tickets through the Website you are placing a booking request for them on these Terms which are only accepted and binding on us once we have debited your card and sent you a confirmation booking reference which will be displayed on your screen and emailed to you.
- Once a booking is confirmed the ticket is non-refundable. Any issues should be raised with UTOPIA FESTIVALS LIMITED Customer Services, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tickets booked online will be delivered by Print at Home (free).
- Tickets purchased under a print at home agreement will be emailed to the email address provided at the time of sale and should be shown at the entrance to the event on a printed page or on a mobile phone, tablet or other device for scanning. Mobile signal is not guaranteed at any venue so tickets shown on a mobile device should be saved as a PDF or screenshot prior to arrival. Customers arriving without a valid copy of their ticket may be refused entry.
- Bookings made on the Website are encrypted for security. However, you acknowledge that the Internet is not entirely secure and whilst we will take reasonable steps to safeguard the security of any card information you impart, we shall not be liable for any damage you may suffer as a result of the loss of confidentiality of any such information.
- You acknowledge that the cancellation rights contained in the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (as amended) do not apply to the services we offer.
3. Refusal of Admission
- We reserve the right to refuse any ticket holder admission to (and/or eject such person from) an event.
4. Cancellations and Refunds
- We regret that no refunds or transfers can be given under any circumstances, save where a ticketed event is cancelled by the venue.
- You acknowledge that the cancellation rights contained in the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (as amended) do not apply to the services we offer for advance sales of tickets.
These booking terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
6. Customer Services
Should you wish to contact us, please write, email or call Customer Services, UTOPIA FESTIVALS LIMITED, 25a Mercia Drive, Willington, DE65 6DA or 07464 610988 or email@example.com